Birmingham Local Medical Committee represents and supports general practice to ensure that GPs are properly valued and their skills properly utilised in serving the public.
Birmingham LMC is:
- democratic - comprising elected local GPs
- representative - regularly canvassing the views of local GPs and representing General Practice to CCGs, the NHS Commissioning Board (NHS England) the local authority and secondary care providers; representing local GPs nationally through the GPC.
- statutory - with rights and responsibilities defined by Act of Parliament
- professional - concerned with promoting quality in patient care and upholding standards of professional practice
- independent - funded by GPs to support GPs and practices
- supportive - offering advice and support on all matters affecting professional activities
Annual Report 2014
Please click here for a PDF of our 65th Annual Report.
BLMC Brochure 2014
Please click here for our 2014 Brochure.
Ready Reckoner 2015/16
GPC has produced the attached ready reckoner spreadsheet tool to assist practices in estimating p...
CCG Practice IT Agreement
Below is a link to an email sent to the three CCG Chairs and their Accountable Officers from Dr M...
For the attention of GP appraisers- request by NHS England re IR35 status
CONFIDENTIAL TO LMC MEMBER PRACTICES ONLY, NOT TO BE SHARED OR FORWARDED IN WHOLE OR PART WITHOUT...